Sunday, September 9, 2012

Word Wall "Stache" Freebie...

Well you know with all of the fabulous Duck Tape prints available it was only a matter of time before I got my glittery hands onto a few packages! It's been super fun creating a handful of projects with the tape lately.  I'm lovin' my newest Pinterest inspired project with the adorable mustache tape...
Each week we (First Grade Teachers) send home a page of flashcards for students to cut out and keep for word wall word practice.  Until this year, we've just kind of crossed our fingers and envisioned that every child kept a plastic bag of flashcards at home in their quiet homework spot...giggles!!! So, this year we decided to add a spot in their Daily Take Home Binder to "stache" the flashcards. Perfect opportunity to use the "stache" tape.

First, I printed matching labels...

and attached the Duck Tape and labels to a quart sized plastic baggie.

Then I punched holes using our electric 3 hole punch (1 bag at a time) and added them to Take Home Binders. tadaaaa!!! Love!

Click HERE for your free copy of the "Stache" labels!!!


Happy taping!!

10 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE!! I have this tape, and this is a fantabulous way to use it. What a great idea to store flashcards!!! Thanks for the freebie

    Carrie :)
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! What a marvelous idea! I must get my hands on that tape! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea...love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! I now know EXACTLY what to do with this duck tape! Thank you!!

    Kiah
    kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I am soo going to go get some of this super cute tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those are adorable! I have done the same thing, sending home flashcards with the hopes they don't get lost. Right. I love your creations, I've bought some off TpT. I have just started my own blog and TpT store. We'll see!
    http://www.mrsseiber.blogspot.com
    Best Wishes,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Those bags are so cute. Makes me want to practice those words too! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour


    ReplyDelete
  8. What labels did you use? I tried printing them onto Avery 8163(2x4) and they didn't fit. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am NOT handy with a label maker, and I do not know what size label I will need for these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete